- Polyethylene film helps create a barrier to inhibit fluid strike-through and help provide a resistance to fluid strike through layer around the sterile field.
- Matte finish helps reduce glare from drape surface.
- Conformable adhesive strip helps secure the drape, especially in hard-to-drape areas.
- Adheres to dry skin to help prevent fluids from running under drape and patient, minimizing the risk of body fluid exposure to healthcare personnel and making clean up easier.
- Available in two lengths to accommodate a variety of procedures.
Non-sterile. Instrument Pouch; Size: 7 inches x 11 inches (18cm x 30cm); 2 Adhesive strips ; 2 compartments
- Draping used during surgical procedures
- Draping for isolating a non-sterile area from the sterile field