- All-in-one draping system that helps make draping quick and convenient by eliminating the need to drape the image intensifier (C-arm), saving time and money
- Helps create a vertical sterile barrier between the sterile and non-sterile fields
- Helps prevent fluid strike-through to reduce the risk of contamination
- Clear film allows the surgical team to see the patient and C-arm from the sterile field
- Fluid screen-in pouch helps contain bone chips and tissues for specimen collection, and catches sponges and instruments to help prevent contamination of instruments and floor
- 6617 and 6619 drapes include 3M™ Ioban™ 2 Antimicrobial Incise Film providing continuous broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity to help reduce the risk of surgical site contamination
- Fluid control pouch of 6617, 6619 and 1017 drapes helps reduce cleanup time and helps minimize the risk of body fluid exposure to healthcare personnel
Isolation drape with Ioban™ 2 Incise Film and Pouch contains an exit port, two instrument pouches, two tube and cord organizers and adhesive strip along top.