The 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2250/2273 Series is designed to find the path and estimated depth of buried cables and pipes.
- Four active frequencies
- Passive frequencies for power, cathodic protection systems and CATV
- Auxiliary frequencies for long distance locating from remote transmitters
- Direct readout of active duct probe (sonde)
- Cable/pair identification
- Receivers incorporate an “expander” function to make peaks and nulls more pronounced
As with other locator models, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2273 performs all functions of the 2250 locator plus the ability to find underground faults.