- Up to 70% savings of cleaning solvent. Only one PPS cup for mixing and spraying. Closed system - no outside contamination. Faster system - from mixing to disposal. Less operator exposure to solvents and reduction in VOC's. Spray gun functions at any angle. Available in 3 sizes
- - 6 oz.
- - 650 mL.
- - 850 mL.
- PPS™ is an all-in-one disposable solution for measuring, mixing, filtering, and spraying of paint materials
- System enables the painter to consistently spray at 90 degrees to the part, no matter the part orientation (even upside down)
- Reduces the chance of outside contamination, delivers consistent material transfer and helps reduce paint consumption
- PPS™ reduces cleaning solvent consumption by up to 70% and reduces prep and clean-up time by as much as 50% compared with conventional paint cup systems
- Sealing plugs allow for temporary sealing and protection of non-catalyzed paint materials
Kit contains 50 lids with 200 micron filters, 50 liners, and 20 sealing plugs. Graduated measurement to 5 1/2 oz (with generic mix ratio film insert). Max. capacity of 6 fl oz. For use with part number 16115. Note: mix ratio film inserts are sold separately.
- For spraying up to 170 ml of material
- Ideal for all small and SMART repairs
- Ideal for accessing awkward areas